Santosh Takale is Founder & Advisor of Takale Charitable Trust & Institute for Computer & Information Technology, Panvel.
Santosh has been honored with prestigious award of Panvel Bhushan for his outstanding contribution in science, technology as well as social field.
By professional, Santosh Takale is senior Scientific Officer (Scientist – F) at Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Trombay, Mumbai. He is Group A, Class-I, Gazetted Officer in Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
Santosh Takale has done Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering & One year orientation program in Nuclear Engineering at BARC, Mumbai. He has also completed additional studies on following.
- Structural Integrity & Codal Design.
- Corrosion Engineering & Condition Monitoring.
- Pressure Vessel Design & Piping.
- Non Destructive Testing of Brazed Joints.
Santosh has been honored for his glorious achievements in the field of science and technology, consecutively in Year-2007 & 2008 by Agari Samaj Mandal Panvel and Uran.
Santosh is member of various National & International organizations which includes following.
- Indian Nuclear Society.
- Indian Institute of Metals.
- Indian Institute of Welding.
- Indian Society for Non Destructive testing.
- Vice patron of Karnala Sports Academy.
- Yusuf Meher Ali Center.
- Maharashra Andhshradhya Nirmulan Samity.
- Panvel Uran Agari Samaj Mandal.